MOZILLA FIREFOX NOT RESPONDING ON ALL WINDOWS” Mozilla Firefox is the second most selection of individuals after googling chrome. Billions of individuals around the globe utilizing Mozilla Firefox on Windows, Macintosh, and Android telephones. You can introduce Mozilla Firefox on any adaptation of windows working framework and Macintosh.
Mozilla is the most secure internet browser and known for its rapid and secure perusing highlights. Firefox has inbuilt highlights that give assurance while perusing on the web from infection, malware and phishing sites. In some cases client face issue with Mozilla Firefox like Mozilla Firefox not reacting on windows 7 or android gadget.
For what reason is Mozilla Firefox not reacting on opening?
There are various specialized reasons due to them the Mozilla Firefox not reacting on opening. Client additionally faces an issue like Mozilla Firefox not opening or not working and so on. A portion of the reasons is given underneath.
- Due to Mozilla Firefox ruined records
- Establishment of broken additional items
- Opening of the wrong site
- Antivirus blocking Mozilla Firefox
- Adulterated Mozilla Database File
- Adulterated Windows vault documents
Approaches to Fix Mozilla Firefox Not Responding on Windows 7
In the event that you need to fix Mozilla Firefox not reacting on the opening issue, at that point you can without much of a stretch do that.
You should just need to apply some investigating strategies to fix the issue which is recorded underneath:
Solution# 1: Clear Firefox Caches
Here and there old reserves likewise make an issue when you open Mozilla Firefox.
So first, clear these stores in Firefox with the underneath steps:
- Open the Mozilla Firefox on Windows 7 and then click on Tools menu.
- Click on Clear Private Data from scroll-down.
- Now check the caches, history and cookies box to clear.
- Click on Clear Private Data tab to clear all caches.
Solution# 2: Refresh the Firefox
- Mozilla Firefox introduces an option called refresh option that will help to fix numerous technical issues in a very simple way.
- Open the Firefox and then click on the menu icon available on the top side.
- Click on Help and then choose Troubleshooting Information link.
- Now find the Refresh Firefox option which is present at the right side of the page.